|OLCs are websites that support the textbook you are studying from. They aim to make studying fun and interactive.
It's hard to know how much information you have absorbed and whether you are ready for the exam that's looming...
Benefits Of OLC
OLC content varies from one book to another and from one subject to another subject requirement. The benefits you can get from OLC are..
- Chapter quizzes help you to assess your understanding of a subject and if you get the answers wrong, they direct you back to the relevant part of the textbook so you can swot up.
- Self Assessments tests to assess yourself for each module.
- Chapter-wise PPTs for easy understanding of the concepts.
- Video clips and case studies help to put theory into context so you understand why it's so important to learn complete details and how you can apply what you've learnt in the real world.
- Related web-links to make research on the web a much easier task. Your essays will be finished far quicker than if you trawl through a quirky search engine's results!
Check in your book to see if there is an OLC address. For some books, you may need a password to access the student OLC. This will have been included with your new textbook. If you need to purchase a new password, or have any feedback about the OLC you are using, please e-mail