|About the book|
Does the thought of networking make you cringe?
In this book you will find ten simple principles that will dispel your dread of networking forever and reveal a proven path to success and happiness. Imagine mastering the skills to create an extraordinary marriage, lifelong friendships, or powerful and enriching business relationships. That is what awaits you in Click: the tools to tap into the richest resource on the planet--other people--no matter how hard it's been for you to do so in the past.
In Click you will discover the Ten Truths for connecting with people:
A new world opens with networking. But George Fraser doesn't stop there. He shows you how to go from networking to connecting--when you experience that heartfelt feeling of trust and exciting burst of energy with someone. And then when you each willingly add special value to each other and achieve more together than either of you could achieve alone, that's when you're clicking.
|About the author|
George C. Fraser, master teacher and visionary with the rare combination of business and people skills, is chairman and CEO of FraserNet, Inc. He founded the PowerNetworking Conference, the nation?s largest gathering of black professionals, business owners, and community leaders, and is the author of Success Runs in Our Race and Race for Success.
|Table of contents|
Ten Truths for Connecting with People
1. Know Who?s on Your Side
2. Prune Your Relationship Tree Regularly
3. Trust First; Distrust Must be Earned!
4. Communicate with Your Heart
5. Always Give, Share, and Add Value?First!
6. Every Day is a Performance. Be Authentic.
7. Be Open to Everything. Attached to Nothing. The Best Ideas Win!
8. Treat Others as they Wish to be Treated
9. Make Peace, Not War, with Words
10. Pamper Your Relationships!